We are a regional commercial roofing company and we are looking for an experienced, hardworking commercial roof mechanic to work for our expanding service department.
Our Service Techs are directly responsible for self-management of professional service response activities related to regional, local and national accounts and commercial roofing projects.
The main job responsibilities include:
- Provide roof service technician response activities, traveling by company-provided vehicle, to respond to customer needs within 4 hours after notification. The Tech will be available to the dispatcher 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for emergency services, but will generally work a 5 or 6 day workweek.
- Provide high quality roofing repair work on a variety of commercial roof systems and perform contracted scope of work or better.
- Perform all work in a safe manner in accordance with OSHA regulations and our Safety Manual.
- Provide a high quality of customer communication and interaction skills, assuring customer's satisfaction following their problem with a roofing production error or product failure.
- Be able to communicate via telephone and computer on a daily basis.
-Travel throughout the Eastern US is required, including overnight travel.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual with the right experience. We offer a full range of benefits, including 401(k) and medical insurance. If you feel you meet these qualifications, and are ready for a career with a growing company, please respond via e-mail with your resume and salary requirements. Those without a resume should list their address, phone number, salary requirements and some detailed work experience in an email response.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience working on many different commercial roof systems. Roofers without at least 5 years of commercial roof experience need not apply.
Employee - Full Time
Contact this Employer »