Vino van Gogh (www.vinogogh.com) provides a new night out by partnering with restaurants and other venues to host events. Consumers sign-up with Vino van Gogh and attend at the designated date/location, painting their own canvas in 2-3 hours. We are a successful and fun company doing business in 10 cities and we are still expanding. We seek fun, driven people who enjoy planning and working at exciting events to join us. Check us out on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/vinovangogh
We're looking for part-time artist assistants to work in an innovative, social environment. If you think the outline below fits your personality and qualifications, please submit your resume for further consideration.
In our world, customers are truly number one and your role is to ensure every customer has a great experience at a Vino van Gogh event. This includes timely event setup, customer service, event clean up and follow up reporting.
We're hiring for events, where your shift would start at the supply facility where you pick up supplies and then travel to the event location.
1. Personable, energetic and articulate in talking to our guests! Comfortable projecting that image through specific role and objectives outlined above.
2. Public visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public at all times.
3. Comfort level talking about other company offerings and promoting the hosting venue capabilities.
4. Ability to take and submit event photos taken during the event via email within 24 hours of the event.
5. Daily access to Internet for scheduling and event communications.
6. Professional attitude and ability to arrive on time and complete all job duties to the best of your abilities.
6. Work requires local travel to event locations. This requires the possession of a valid state driver's license and reliable passenger vehicle that has the ability to transport art supplies to/from event.
7. Ability to lift 30 lbs.
Contract - Part Time
Paid Per Hour.
Contact this Employer »
If interested in position please reply to posting. Please include a resume or letter of interest when replying.